The safety and health of our precious guests and employees is foremost. Ametis Villa Bali takes following precautionary measures to prevent the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Furthermore, during this uncertain time, to support your next travel plan as flexible as possible we update the cancelation policy if you wish to cancel, reschedule or book your stay.
- We provide hand sanitizer in public area and cars
- Housekeeping increased frequency in cleaning and disinfecting of high contact areas after cleaning including doorknobs, light switches, tables, phone receiver, toilet seat daily, and uses hand gloves during cleaning room
- We provide antibacterial hand soaps
- We provide information and brief all employees on relevant information and procedures to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus
- Staff and Guests who are unwell with any symptoms of fever, flu or respiratory problems, are asked to consult a doctor immediately
- Neither staff nor guests have fever above 37.5°C or any symptoms of flu, cough, running nose can enter the property and staff require to return to work at least 24 hours after fever gets down and recovered from symptoms
- Management commits to provide transparent information and are always up-to-date related to novel coronavirus
Should you have any concern on your upcoming stay with us or require further information, please do feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to welcoming you to Ametis Villa Bali.